When accessing most of our online resources, off-campus users will be prompted to enter their SU network credentials (username and password), in most cases, this is the same as what one uses for accessing Canvas. Once the user connects, they will be able to use the resource as they would on campus.
If you still have an issue accessing library resources from off-campus, please try these troubleshooting tips:
- Did you change your SUNet Password? You may need to reset your password here or see SU's IC Helpdesk for information regarding this.
- Clear your browser cache/cookies/history and restart your browser.
- Try using a different browser. For example, if you are using Safari, try using Chrome.
- Make sure you are trying to access our subscription databases through the SU University Libraries website.
- Connect via an incognito window.
- In Chrome - click on File - then New Incognito Window
- In Firefox - click on File - then New Private Window
- In Safari - click on File - then New Private Window