Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The purpose of this position is to assist librarians and staff with daily, routine library operations.
- Greet library patrons
- Answer directional questions and refer patrons to librarians
- Utilize the computerized circulation system to perform a variety of tasks
- Re-shelve books and other materials
- Help library patrons print using a WEPA kiosk
- Shelf-read and search for missing items
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable
You'd Be Great For This Position If...
- You enjoy meeting new people
- You're tech savvy
- You’re a book worm
- You’re well-organized