Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide will help you navigate library resources and offer valuable research tips.
- Read your assignment carefully.
- Select your topic and form a question about that topic.
- Start with the general and then narrow to the more specific.
- Find background information about the topic then look into more specific resources about your topic, books, and journal articles.
- Record what you find and where you find it.
- Evaluate what you find.
- Cite what you find using a standard format. Your instructor will let you know which format to use.