Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
"My NCBI" is a tool for customizing PubMed and other NCBI databases. It also increases the availability of full text by enabling access to Shenandoah University ejournal subscriptions even if PubMed does not provide direct links to an article. For detailed information about My NCBI, including My Bibliography, consult My NCBI Help.
Full text access options:
- Create a My NCBI account
- Select NCBI Site Preferences and then PubMed Site Preferences
- Select Outside Tool, then select "Shenandoah Find It!" as a preferred Outside Tool
- Search PubMed through the link found on our A-Z Databases page or from the NCBI site.
- Buttons for full-text are found in the upper right hand corner of the page in Abstract view.
- The SU link shows as a small version of the Shenandoah University logo
Once you have selected the "Shenandoah Find It!" link, results returned from any PubMed search will provide a link to full text where available. For content not owned by Shenandoah, the link will take you to a screen where you can submit an interlibrary loan request.