2. Add files from your device or from your cloud storage to your Wēpa account. (Your login is your SU email address and your campus network password.)
2. After installation, select "Shenandoah University" from the library list.
3. Log in with your SU network account. This is the same username/password that you would use to access library materials from off-campus.
To take advantage of the My Bookshelf feature to follow journals in your field, log in with your individual BrowZine account or create one.
2. Touch the Get Started button to search for Shenandoah University in the list of organizations.
3. If you are using the campus WI-FI network, you will be connected automatically. From off-campus, log in with your SU username and network password.
For additional functionality, like syncing saved items across devices, create or log into your personal EBSCO account. After your first login, the app remembers your credentials for future sessions.
2. If you have your own Student Account, your email address and password will act as your login credentials for the NML / NML Jazz mobile app. Simply log in.
If you do not have your own Student Account yet, sign up here.