Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's a research guide?
This guide is a starting point for your Town Hall & FYS research assignments. Ask your professor what sources you should use:
- newspapers & news websites
- popular or academic books
- websites: .com, .edu, .gov
- peer-reviewed articles
Start with these resources and ask for help if you have trouble finding information.
Need Help? E-mail or call.
- Mr. Andy Kulp, Reference & Information Literacy Librarian (540)665-5444 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Kathy Evans, Reference & Instruction Librarian (540)665-5421 email@example.com
- Ms. Meghan Davitt, Health Sciences Librarian (540)678-4351 firstname.lastname@example.org