Need Help? We make your research easier.
- Save you time
- Help you find the best materials
- Help you become a better researcher
- Rosemary Green, Graduate Programs Librarian - 540-665-4634 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- David McKinney, Librarian for Public Services at 540-665-5444 OR email@example.com
- Cindy Thomas, Reference Librarian at 540-665-5421 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denise Blake, Health Sciences Librarian at 540-678-4350 OR email@example.com
What Do You Think?
Mathematics Guide Overview
All LibGuides are designed to help students and faculty find the information they need to complete their academic work. Whether you are working on a five page paper, a five minute presentation, or a doctoral dissertation, the Librarians at SU want to support your efforts.
LibGuides will generally provide you with best sources of information including but not limited to:
- Reference books
- Circulating books
- General purpose databases
- Topic specific databases for finding journal articles
- Primary sources
- Web sources
LibGuides will also provide you with "How Do I?" resources which will help you through the process of research
Desired Learning Outcomes
DESIRED LEARNING OUTCOMES
Students will be able to find print and e-books using WebCat, SU's online catalog.
Students will be able to locate appropriate periodical literature databases using the library’s website.
Students will know how to obtain full-text copies of articles, including using Interlibrary Loan.
Students will be able to perform a search within databases to obtain full-text articles about a topic.
Students will be able to recognize the difference between a scholarly and popular article.
Public Services Librarian
Librarian for Public Services
Office - 1st Floor Smith Library