Turabian - EndNotes or Footnotes
Book - Single Author
1. Jared Diamond. Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human societies (New York: W.W. Norton and Company, 1977), 47-48.
Book - Two or More Authors
2. Kai Bird and Martin J. Sherwin. American Prometheus: The Triumph and Tragedy of J. Robert Oppenheimer
(New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 2005), 52.
Book - Corporate Author
3. U.S. Department of Commerce. National Bureau Of Standards. Measurements and Standards For Recycled
Oil. (Washington, DC: Government Printing Office, 1979), 12-13.
Book - Chapter within Edited Book
4. Place in Nature, ed. William Cronon (New York, NY: W.W. Norton and Company, 1996), 101.
Article from Journal
5. Pramond K. Nayar, "Marvelous Excesses: English Travel Writing and India, 1680-1727," Journal of British
Studies 44 no. 2 (April 2005): 213.
Article from Magazine
6. Bernie Ward and Thomas Maremaa, "The Computing of the Olympics," Popular Computing (August 1984),
Article from Newspaper
7. Megan Rosenfield, "Possible Dreamer: Raul Julia, Loving Life as Don Quixote and Titling At Hunger."
Washington Post, February 9, 1992.
Encyclopedia Article - Signed
8. Bill Dobbins, "Corea, Chick," In The New Grove Dictionary of American Music, vol. 1, ed. by H. Wiley Hitchcock
and Stanley Sadie. (London: Macmillan, 19860, 110.
Encyclopedia Article - Unsigned
9. Encyclopedia Britannica, 15th ed. s.v. "Salvation."